Many of you would really like to listen, but the experience of the VoiceAmerica link that goes on autoplay can be SOOOO annoying. You want to listen later, on your own time. I completely understand. That’s how I am too.
- Download on the VoiceAmerica link itself. Here’s a link to an episode on Emotional Vampires (one of my far most downloaded episodes). http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/79458/special-encore-presentation-empowering-yourself-in-the-face-of-the-narcissist-aka-emotional-vampire
- When you click through, scroll down and look at the left side of the page. It has written in small letters under the Episode Title: [DOWNLOAD MP] [iTunes] [Bookmark Episode]. If you want to download it directly to your computer, you can click on download and it will begin downloading. If you want to listen through iTunes you can click that link directly and it will take you to The Mother Rising on iTunes.
- Listen at your leisure and enjoy!
- Go to this link for iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-mother-rising/id826251554?mt=2 and you can listen online through this link or you can also click the button to the right that says “View in iTunes
- OR, alternatively…on your computer, open iTunes and click on Subscribe and begin downloading episodes.
- LEAVE A REVIEW! That’s right, go in and leave a review of The Mother Rising on iTunes. Click to the right of the picture on the Ratings and Reviews Tab and leave your best review of the show!
- Or access The Mother Rising on you Smart Phone under podcasts
- Again, two choices here. You can go online to stitcher and search for The Mother Rising (http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/46125/details)
- When you arrive you can play the episode.
- Alternatively, you can log onto Stitcher on your smart phone and search for The Mother Rising and listen to an episode on your phone.
ON THE MOTHER RISING SITE:
- Go to the Listening page on The Mother Rising Site…right here!
- Scroll down just a tad and see the list of episodes
- Click on one and listen!